This website is operated by Intelwebhost Limited a Company Registered in England and Wales. Our company registration number is 14455936 and our registered office is a 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ. We provide Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Server, Dedicated Server and Domain Name Registration.
We collect personal information about you when you access our website, register with us, contact us, send us feedback, purchase products or services via our website, post material to our website and compete customer surveys via our website.
We collect this personal information from you either directly, such as when you register with us, contact us or purchase products or services via our website or indirectly, such as your browsing activity while on our website (see 'Cookies' below).
The personal information we collect about you depends on the particular activities carried out through our website. This information includes:
1. your name, address and contact details;
2. your payment details, in the form of gateway tokens. We do not store card numbers or bank details as part of our payment system ;
3. your location, IP address, browser information & referrer;
4. details of any feedback you give us by phone, email, post or via social media ;
5. information about the services we provide to you ;
6. your account details, such as username, login details, and usage statistics;;
7. your website information and domain information; .
8. any pre-sales, billing and support communications;
9. information on where you found us; .
10. website login details ;
1. create and manage your account with us;
2. verify your identity;
3. provide goods and services to you;
4. customise our website and its content to your particular preferences ;
5. assist in transfers and migrations from other providers to us ;
6. notify you of any changes to our website or to our services that may affect you;
7. provide and review customer support .
8. co-operate with internet governance and regulatory authorities when required ;
9. improve our services .
10. prevent fraud ;
10. Our services are not available to those aged 17 or under. This website is not intended for use by children and we do not knowingly collect or use personal information relating to children.
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.